1. Welding robots can save costs
The automatic welding robot performs well in the working process and can be applied to many fields. The automatic welding robot can replace different end effectors according to the needs to ensure its different functions. The automatic welding robot can reduce the cost while ensuring the efficiency, among which the automatic welding Robots can save labor costs and labor costs for enterprises.
Automatic welding robots can save costs for enterprises:
1. Reduce the labor cost of the enterprise. Welding is a highly hazardous occupation. There are relatively few talents engaged in welding. The salary level of welding workers is relatively high. With the accumulation of work experience, the salary level will continue to increase. The automatic welding robot realizes intelligent welding production, which can realize Working continuously, the work efficiency is two to three times that of traditional welding. One worker can operate several automatic welding robots at the same time, which not only reduces labor costs, but also solves the problem of difficult recruitment.
2. Reduce the material cost of the enterprise. Traditional welding is greatly affected by human factors. Excessive welding is a welding defect that often occurs in welding operations, resulting in a serious waste of welding materials. The automatic welding robot intelligently identifies the weld, and sends down the welding material just now to fill the weld. Make full use of it and reduce the expenditure of material cost.
3. The automatic welding robot belongs to the fixed assets of the enterprise. Although the initial investment cost of the automatic welding robot is relatively high, if the positioning is maintained properly, the service life can last for decades, which can bring benefits to the enterprise to increase year by year, helping the enterprise to improve production efficiency, achieve accurate welding, stabilize welding quality, and accelerate Realize enterprise transformation and upgrading.
Second, welding robot process parameters
1. Welding speed: The welding speed needs to match the welding quality. If the welding speed is too fast, it will affect the welding quality, and welding defects such as welding deviation, less welding, and missing welding are prone to occur. If the welding speed is too slow, it will affect the production process of the product. Welding speed is an important indicator to determine welding efficiency. The welding speed of the welding robot needs to be set according to the speed of the enterprise’s production line and the parameters of the workpiece, so as to achieve a faster welding speed while ensuring stable welding quality.
2. Welding current and voltage: Welding current is an important welding parameter for automatic welding robots. The welding current is usually set together with the welding voltage. The size of the welding current and voltage is related to the depth and width of the weld. Personnel need to understand the weld well to adjust. When welding medium and thick plates, the welding voltage is preferably 30-34V, and the current is preferably set at 300-320A.
3. Arm span: It reflects the welding radius of the automatic welding robot. The longer the arm span, the larger the welding radius, and the larger the size of the weldment. The user can choose the arm span of the automatic welding robot according to its own welding space and welding space. Choose according to the specification of parts and welding requirements. There are three types of Jinhongying welding robots with a wingspan of 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters and 2 meters.
4. Welding angle: In the front view, the welding torch and the workpiece are welded vertically. In the side view, the welding torch can be tilted appropriately. At this time, it can ensure that the welding slag spatter is small and the weld penetration depth is large.
5. Wrist rated load: The rated load refers to the rated load that the robot end can bear. The loads we mentioned include welding guns and their cables, cutting tools, wire feed tubes, gas pipes, and welding guns for cables and cooling water pipes. Different welding methods require different rated loads, and different types of welding guns have different load capacities. The rated load of the wrist determines its arm span and the size of the workpiece to be welded. The load of a general robot is in the range of 6-90KG.
The load capacity of arc welding and cutting robots is 6-10kg, and the load capacity of Jinhongying welding robots is 6KG and 10KG. If the spot welding robot uses an integrated transformer and an integrated welding gun, its load capacity should be 60-90kg. If a separate welding tong is used, its load capacity should be 40-50kg.
6. Welding direction: The automatic welding robot will weld according to the setting of the welding direction. There are two welding directions when setting, one is the forward method, that is, the arc does not directly act on the workpiece, but pushes the molten pool away , and the other is the backward method, in which the arc directly acts on the workpiece and avoids the molten pool. The two welding directions are set according to the actual situation.